Question from doomarine666

How do I get out of the mall?

I got to the toy store but can't figure out what do do after that.

XykoJester asked for clarification:

You should try to be more clear about what you have done already and where you seem stuck. This will help us to answer your question quickly and accurately.

ultimte3ricecrm answered:

There is a toy train to the left of the locked door. You'll find some controls in front of it. Go ahead and move the lever to the right and press the green button to the left of it. The train will move down the tracks until it hits a pile of rocks and a key will fall out of the second car.
0 0

Answers

1nfinitysend answered:

If you got to the part with the gumball machine -- the second waypoint takes you to a room with a giant toucan in the middle. The rings on the colors of his beak are the colors that you need to match with the 4 gumballs. It doesn't have to be in a specific order. Just run there, memorize the colors real quick (there's only 4) and run back the way you came. I'd recommend shining your flashlight on the beak too, if you have it turned off.
0 0

Ferchomaru answered:

My gumball colors were: purple, pink, red and yellow. Just in case that you have answered similar.
In the toystore do as ultimte3ricecrm says
0 0