How do I get 100% Story?

1. I've played the story mode over and over, but I still get the same ending. Do I need to unlock all of the characters? Or, is this really the ending to the game. If so, *tear*, I wanted more story.

User Info: EnonymousPrime

EnonymousPrime - 6 years ago

1. You have to finish story mode in all difficulties (Difficulty 1-4) to get 100% completion on story mode.

User Info: gill_bill

gill_bill - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Nope. That's all the story. Just up to when they rescue Gaara. The game developers didn't want to get too far ahead of the US dub.

User Info: Ikazachi

Ikazachi - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. As mentioned above, you need to complete story mode in all four difficulties to get 100%. Completing each difficulty will get you around 25 %. And Just the Rescue Gaara arc and intro to the sai/sasuke arc. The intro was only added so the game can feature characters like sai, yamato, orochimaru, kabuto, sasuke, hidan, and kakuza. But the end of story mode is one-tailed naruto vs deidara.

User Info: sharpshooter826

sharpshooter826 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Do story mode with every diifuclty and attack diffuclty.

User Info: luke4202001

luke4202001 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You need to finish Story Mode with all the difficulties.In the Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 version in Japan,it is the complete Shippuden.I dont know why they didnt do that in the US version.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago 0 0