Question from sharpshooter826

Anbu Kakashi's special counter jutsu?

I'm having a hard time performing the special jutsu where anbu kakashi enters the animation sequence from rev 2. I know its a counter, but i might be having my button pressing mixed up. Do I need to be in sharingan mode? Do I activate it it WHILE going into sharingan mode? Does this counter work for attacks from behind, and how much chakra does it take?

sharpshooter826 provided additional details:

No. He no longers copy the opponent moves. I'm talking about the animation from rev2 where kakashi kicks his opponent in the air and chidori him while he falls. I don't know how to activate that.

answermaster answered:

You have to block, then when your opponent hit your block, at this time press the "special" button.

You do not have to be in sharingan mode but you need a full bar of chakra. And it doesn't work for attacks from behind.
0 0

Answers

Fallen_Angel149 answered:

Are you talking about Kakashi's copy jutsu? Where he can use an opponent's specail attack against them? if so, you must be in sharingan mode, with full chakra. right before the opponent is about t hit you with their special attack, press the buttons for a regular counter attack quickly.
0 0