Jackel Trucks?

1. Anyone know the location of all 20 Jackel trucks?

User Info: Gabrielus_Rex

Gabrielus_Rex - 6 years ago

1. If you are talking about the mission "Truck Stop II" - and I'm fairly certain you are- then I can lend you some help. Like CommanderF6 said, you'll find most of the trucks by just touring the town. There is one, however, that is fairly well hidden. In Payne's hideout in the room where you hop down from the upper level) there is a garage door with those bolts on the bottom. Shoot those, the door opens up, and there Is the truck, just waiting to be blown up!

User Info: Kaiserkid64

Kaiserkid64 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Well, I can tell you this, about 5 of them are in the Rojo House. So don't run all over town looking for all of them. I did, for about 30 minutes.

The hardest to find ones are off in corners. Just look on the map for small areas, that you haven't been to. They are pretty easy to find.

User Info: CommanderF6

CommanderF6 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. I believe there is a small green circle on the map to show where the trucks are. I could be mistaken, though :P

User Info: el_cheato

el_cheato - 6 years ago 1 0