Question from kingofcod777

How do you import songs?

cause I dont know how and theres alot of songs I want to import?

Answers

megamachopop answered:

If you're talking about from like World Tour or Smash Hits there are only certain songs you can import. You need 350 Wii Points for WT and 200 for SH, and the unique code from the back of the manual. I'm pretty sure you just go to the music store, click the import songs button, then put in the code. You're gonna need an SD card if you want all the songs available.
0 0

eli36397 answered:

You can download the Downloadable Content songs (from the Music Store in Guitar Hero: World Tour) from the Special Offers screen at the Music Store in Guitar Hero 5, for free. Just download the update and update v2.0 and all your non-setlist songs will be playable in Guitar Hero 5.
0 0

roger1010 answered:

Just go to the music store, then go to the final option of the bottom, then search the one that said "FREE" then downloaded.
0 0

jagrosh answered:

If you wan to import setlist songs, you have to do what megamachopop said.

If you want to import downloaded songs from the music store, do what eli36397 said.

If you want to import user-created content, sorry, but you can't (and I'm pretty sure that "GHtunes" doesn't have the same songs as the one from WT and VH).
0 0