How do you import songs?

1. cause I dont know how and theres alot of songs I want to import?

User Info: kingofcod777

kingofcod777 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you're talking about from like World Tour or Smash Hits there are only certain songs you can import. You need 350 Wii Points for WT and 200 for SH, and the unique code from the back of the manual. I'm pretty sure you just go to the music store, click the import songs button, then put in the code. You're gonna need an SD card if you want all the songs available.

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You can download the Downloadable Content songs (from the Music Store in Guitar Hero: World Tour) from the Special Offers screen at the Music Store in Guitar Hero 5, for free. Just download the update and update v2.0 and all your non-setlist songs will be playable in Guitar Hero 5.

User Info: eli36397

eli36397 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Just go to the music store, then go to the final option of the bottom, then search the one that said "FREE" then downloaded.

User Info: roger1010

roger1010 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. If you wan to import setlist songs, you have to do what megamachopop said.

If you want to import downloaded songs from the music store, do what eli36397 said.

If you want to import user-created content, sorry, but you can't (and I'm pretty sure that "GHtunes" doesn't have the same songs as the one from WT and VH).

User Info: jagrosh

jagrosh - 6 years ago 0 0