Where can I find the like really cool robot template?

1. its like the third or somewhere near that to the right or left template
    please help i NEED IT

User Info: bhctehridgerace

bhctehridgerace - 6 years ago
    I mean the one that doesn't look like the robots that you would expect to go "BOOP BEEP BOP BLOOP", and it also looks kinda like it would be in one of those Japanese cartoons with robots.

User Info: bhctehridgerace

bhctehridgerace - 5 years ago
    Also thanks bubble, and, not to be mean to you Riann, but for one thing they are set to certain things and when collected again in the same level, you don't get anything new (I really hate how they still appear even though you have collected them in a previous run, it's almost as if the things are trying to make my life miserable), and another thing, your best advice is really not useful, at all. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the templates are put in the order you can unlock them, 1 per each level, all in order through the path that you take in story mode, so that might be the key, if you can tell me for sure if thats true, that would be sort of like an answer too (although I would prefer you just tell me what level in what world it's located in, hey just because I'm a math genius doesn't mean that I'm never lazy when it comes to doing it :P)

User Info: bhctehridgerace

bhctehridgerace - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I am playing the game now and will keep an eye out for it.

User Info: Bubblesnuffer

Bubblesnuffer - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I've gotten to the final chapter boss as of right now, and my best advice is to make sure you get the template outline whenever you see it. I think it's set like a checkpoint, where as every time you replay that level and get a stamp or template, it will unlock a new one of that particular item. When I haven't been drinking I'll clearify it more in the message boards, lol.

User Info: Riann13

Riann13 - 5 years ago 0 0