How many gifts do you have to give someone to achieve hearts?

1. I want my character to marry Owen. I've given him 12 of the things he loves (mostly copper and silver ores and mushroom soup) and I only have one heart with him. I give him a gift every day, I talk to him multiple times a day.. am I doing something wrong or does it really take this long to get hearts with someone?

User Info: emrzz09

emrzz09 - 7 years ago
    Thank you! I'll keep trying :)

User Info: emrzz09

emrzz09 - 7 years ago

1. If you give a loved gift and talk it should take one week for one heart. This is because each time you give a gift you will get 10 hearrt points. And for the first time you talk in a day it will give you 5 heart points. This equals a maximum of 15 heart points a day unless you rub them to. This was all based on ToT because this games way of earning heart points is probably the same.

User Info: Daisy26f

Daisy26f - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I've found that it takes 4-6 days of giving a loved gift to achieve one heart, 20 days just talking, and I'm not sure how much of a bonus rubbing gives...

User Info: DayWolf

DayWolf - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I give him copper everyday for at least a week to get one heart, so no your not doing anything wrong, it just takes a really long time

User Info: eswdolly

eswdolly - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Rubbing gives 3.5pts (or 7pts if you do it until you see hearts) each time~!

User Info: YoshiStar13

YoshiStar13 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. It takes seven days to get one heart if you give them a gift they love mwaning multiple hearts appear over their head when you give them it and you have to talk to them at least once i always talk to them twice for good measure :l i dont know how long it takes if you use the extra wiimote to rub them but i knoe the rest for a fact due to having to ring the purple bell xD

User Info: LadyTora

LadyTora - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Each heart is 100 points
    rubbing is worth 3.5 each and you can do this just witch is 7
    just talking is worth 5
    giving a love gift is 10 a liked gift is 5
    it only takes 5 days if you do all this with a loved gift hope this helps

User Info: Alpha23

Alpha23 - 1 year ago 0 0