(glitch??) Error buying things at Horn Ranch

1. hi,
    i bet this is going to sound crazy, so please bear with me here. I just got the game yesterday, and I was doing the Bo fix the bridge thing. I got the toolbox,and I was ready to get the strawberry and milk for him.

I got the strawberry no problem, but I went to the horn ranch and bought some "hot milk" and the money was taken out of my till, and I went back and looked in my rucksack and it wasn't there! I also bought yogurt there, and it disapeared too!

User Info: thedoc617

thedoc617 - 6 years ago

1. When you buy hot milk, yogurt and anything else in that section of Hanna's menu you are buying the RECIPES for those items, and not the actual food. If you scroll down through Hanna's other menu sections you'll find the actual milk in the same section as the miracle potions, eggs and wool.

User Info: Mothership1953

Mothership1953 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. When you go up to purchase it will be like this: tools-products-feed-receipes. You want to go into the 2nd (products) scroll down to decent milk. Give that to Bo.

User Info: littleolmee

littleolmee - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. haha! Your're buying recipes not the actual items. When you buy recipes they automatically end up in your bookcase. You must make hot milk or yogurt yourself. Also to get milk you can get it from your cow or buy some at horn ranch in the product section. Then give both the strawberry and milk to bo.

User Info: foxgirl100

foxgirl100 - 6 years ago 0 0