Question from thedoc617

(glitch??) Error buying things at Horn Ranch

hi,
i bet this is going to sound crazy, so please bear with me here. I just got the game yesterday, and I was doing the Bo fix the bridge thing. I got the toolbox,and I was ready to get the strawberry and milk for him.

I got the strawberry no problem, but I went to the horn ranch and bought some "hot milk" and the money was taken out of my till, and I went back and looked in my rucksack and it wasn't there! I also bought yogurt there, and it disapeared too!

Mothership1953 answered:

When you buy hot milk, yogurt and anything else in that section of Hanna's menu you are buying the RECIPES for those items, and not the actual food. If you scroll down through Hanna's other menu sections you'll find the actual milk in the same section as the miracle potions, eggs and wool.
2 0

Answers

littleolmee answered:

When you go up to purchase it will be like this: tools-products-feed-receipes. You want to go into the 2nd (products) scroll down to decent milk. Give that to Bo.
0 0

foxgirl100 answered:

haha! Your're buying recipes not the actual items. When you buy recipes they automatically end up in your bookcase. You must make hot milk or yogurt yourself. Also to get milk you can get it from your cow or buy some at horn ranch in the product section. Then give both the strawberry and milk to bo.
0 0

I bought a milker from Horn Ranch and now I can't find it. Where is it? Open leash1
Is The Game Worth Buying? Answered Horselover_101
Proposal glitch? Open MiralAngora
Luke glitch??? Answered Fujinicole88
Animal Feeding Glitch? Answered ProfTolkien