Question from YukiAzuma

Is there any cheat for money/lumber/m.stone?

I have a hard time to collect lumber because 1 tree doesn't give me much lumber.. So as the m.stone, 1 stone 1 only?? its sooooo little!!

Applefreakx answered:

just spend a few days chopping in Fugue Forest it wont take that long so just go there but before u do bring some food to heal yourself

for money now in summer get some cherries and sell them or you can also plant crops so i hope it wors out^^
0 0

Answers

Mothership1953 answered:

Spend a few days chopping and smashing in Fugue Forest...it won't take all that long to get what you need.

As for money..crops are the way to go. Buy the extra fields as soon as you can, plant lots of crops and you'll have plenty of money.
0 0

Applefreakx answered:

0 0

benjmoon answered:

At the end of the first year have lots of money at the festival and buy the most expensve clothes,
then go home and put on the clothes and go back to the new years end festival

Enter the fashion contest and win

You will get like 600 lumber and 1000 stones as the prize
ths helps to use to build up your house or barns
0 0

Lumber....? Open MortaleRedWolf
Where can I find (Gold Stone)? Answered Gugarox07
Money, Life, Friends? How do I do this? Open hikarikisses
Any easy way to get money for a newbie? Answered the_abalizer
What is the best way to earn money in winter? Answered Wiigame19