Question from risegreyBM25

Where can I buy a phone?

I need it to order seeds from marimba farm.

Mothership1953 answered:

You can buy a telephone from the General Store after it upgrades. But...why do you need a phone to order seeds from Marimba Farm when you can just walk there yourself? Seeds ordered over the phone will cost you double what you'd pay if you went to Marimba for them.
If you're trying to get corn seeds, just plant a lot of Marimba's Summer Seed Mix and you should get several corn plants from that.
2 0

Answers

honnosoyto answered:

you need the phone to get seeds from taylor and when the ranch and farm is closed. but as Mothership1953 said the phone is at the general store in the garmin mines
0 1

Wiigame19 answered:

You can get your phone at the general Store when you first get into Garmon mines. But I suggest just going to marimba farm to get your seeds. Much less time is taken up that way. And you save a lot of money. But a phone would also be nice. For other purposes. Taylor is only reachable by phone if you wanna get some seeds from him, but caution. If you wanna get seeds by phone it would cost DOUBLE the price. Hope this helped!!
0 1

foxgirl100 answered:

Like everyone else said you get it at the general store at level 2 and in order to reach thhis level you must ring the red bell. It'll then upgrade.(duh.) The general store is located in the Garmon Mines Just past the first building you see. (Carpenters.) When you buy it it'll automatically be stored in your storage. (Open your storage by..you probably know but... looking in diary and pressing place furniture.) And I agree why go through ALL this trouble when Marimba Farm is very close to yourhouse. Plus the prices are doubled. (At every store by phone.)
0 1

CoCoPoofz answered:

You don't HAVE to use the phone to order seeds from Marimba farm. If you need to get something from Taylor's Seeds, you do. Also, I noticed with the phone, everything you buy is twice the price, possibly because of shipping. With Marimba Farm, all you have to do is run over to Flute Fields, take the path to the right to the farm instead of the ranch when you get to the area where the path splits, and press A near the door after 8 in the morning and before they close.
0 0