Question from feral_valkyrie

What is Chase wanting for cooking class?

I have made it all the way to the last dish, and I have made: Mushroom Gratin (twice, second time with better ingredients) and I have made cheese cake. What is it that he wants? I used perfect and shining ingredients and he says "Not Quite" every time.

Latoya answered:

The shipping price of the item you cook and give to Chase factors on whether he will accept it or not. The "Cheese" dish has to be worth 1200 G or more. You can wait until you ring the red bell and shipped 60,000 G worth of anything to upgrade the Ocarina Inn's inventory to level 2. You will get a letter in the mail confirming this once you do. Only then will the Cheese Fondue appear on the menu.

The Vegetable Pizza can be a little difficult because most people ship their potatoes at the very beginning of the game. The pizza appears to be "mandatory" in a couple of requests: one dealing with Chase and his cooking class, the other with the ringmaster and his missing animals. Save the items needed for the pizza once you get them in future playthroughs. You can also give one to your kid for new game plus, but spring will roll around again long before that happens. Most of my info comes from the strategy guide and Fugo.com, as well as personal experience from multiple playthroughs. I hope this helps.
2 0

Answers

nath452 answered:

You have to give him vegetable pizza only then will chase be happy
0 3

Tiffiany59 answered:

You can just make Cheese Fondue. It's easier than Vegetable Pizza. And if you don't have ingredients for Cheese Fondue, you can buy it at Ocarina Inn.
0 2

1hotmama68 answered:

I had a lot of trouble with this one too...after give him sashimi, I made a pie crust for the cutting board and he liked it and then I made him a pancake for the frying pan, a tomato risotto for the rice dish with pot and after bring him about 5 different cakes I looked at the menus of both the Inn and Bar and brought him a shortcake(that's when the light went off that he prefers an item that is on either of those menus), for the cheese dish I brought him cheese fondue.
0 2