Question from henrydogan

How do I get Honey?

I tried to Sickle My flowers but didn't receive anything

LysKitsune answered:

The in-game book is wrong on this point. If your flower has a yellow bee icon over it and buzzes, face the flower and press 'A' as if you were going to pick it. You will harvest the honey instead of picking the flower. Honey quality is based on the soil quality.

Normal soil = Decent honey
Decent soil = Good honey
Good soil = Perfect honey
Perfect soil = Shining honey
Shining soil = Royal jelly

You can also purchase various qualities of honey, but not royal jelly, from Marimba Farm.
2 0

Answers

pseudoduck answered:

Once flowers are full grown, you can have a chance to collect honey.

You can tell if a flower is going to yield honey because it will have a yellow icon above it, shaped like a bee and it will make a buzzing noise. Go to that flower with the bee icon above it and press A. The flower will still be in place and you should have some honey.

Also, the quality of honey you receive is based on the quality of soil, so you might even get Royal Jelly. I think honey can also be bought from one of the stores, but check the FAQ tab for that.
1 0