Where to find gold ore?

1. I need to find a gold ore for the red bell and i go to the mine everyday. I search every floor and i never find it. Should i keep going back to the mine or is there another way to get the gold ore. I can only go in floors 1-9

User Info: breebali22

breebali22 - 6 years ago

1. Gold ore happens to be quite an uncommon find but there is no specific floor of the mines it always spawns in. Your best bet is to go to the lowest floors (highest for upper garmon mines) and mine there. The lower(higher for upper garmon) you go in the mines the better chance you have at getting the more uncommon ore. Mostly because there is more ore to be had the further into the mines you go. If you need gold ore im assuming you have already done the red bell atleast and can visit upper garmon and the floors below where the red bell is. Just keep mining the lower/higher(upper garmon) floors and you will get some. Also some extra advice, dont refine till you have a nice size stack of gold ore, me i refine at around 20 ores normally but since gold has a 5% success rate on refining I would say 50 maybe for all your tools. Don't quote me on that though XD

User Info: Shakey2

Shakey2 - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. You can go down lower after Alan's bell. I looked on the 9Th floor but i smashed everything and no Gold!
    I searched on the 8th floor. THEN i found it! Just smash every rock on the 8th floor.

User Info: Darkrose826

Darkrose826 - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. Sorry for the double answer but thats supposed to be 15% success rate for refining gold.(typing on wii)

User Info: Shakey2

Shakey2 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Its alot easier to find in the watery cave then in the garmon mine about the 7th 8th floor is where i found a bunch one right after the other

User Info: eminemlover1512

eminemlover1512 - 5 years ago 1 2