Question from jakeyboii7

Snowman?

I was in winter and a snowman knocked at my door asking for his nose( obviously a carrot.) but i didnt have one. does he ever come back asking for it again, and what is it for?

Answers

KissGatorsGuys answered:

The snowman asks for a carrot and if you give him one he stays infront of your house all winter and every day if you press the A button infront of him he gives you a random gift. But theres absolutley no way to get carrots in winter, i always save one from fall. And he does come asking again, A LOT.
0 0

gamer__girl4567 answered:

The snowman will come everytime it snows. So, if its snowing during the day, that night expect the snowman. When he gets the carrot he will sit in front of your house every day, and when you click on him you can get: "Perfect Cabbage, Perfect Potato, Perfect Onion, Perfect Spinach, Perfect Ostrich Egg, Prabo Drink, Amethyst, Itou fish, Blueberry Ice Cream, and even an Empty Can" -www.fogu.com/hm/animal_parade/events_random.php ...Because of the potato I was able to make the pizza for the hippo :D
0 0