How do I catch a King Salmon?

1. I heard that my fishing rod needs to be leveled higher than gold, but how do I get it that high and how and where do I catch the fish?

User Info: horgamegirl

horgamegirl - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If you go here; www.fogu.com/hm/animal_parade/kingfish.php
    it has instructions on how to catch all the 'King fish'.

User Info: littleolmee

littleolmee - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. At 19:00, go to the flute watermill. When close to the river, like at the mini beach, go under the watermill, right when the dirt turns to pavement, charge up your fishing pole to level 3 and eventually you will catch the king salmon

User Info: chainchomp27

chainchomp27 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. To get it to gold, you have to get the iron, copper, then silver, then get Ramsey's shop upgraded to level 3 (ship 15,000g of mined items), and get 3 gold and your silver fishing pole.

User Info: chainchomp27

chainchomp27 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I have caught the King Salmon with a silver rod it uses more stamina than a gold rod but it's doable.

User Info: onehotmama68

onehotmama68 - 4 years ago 0 0