Question from michealballard

Where can I find the magnetic thing for the ball?

Where can I find the magnetic thing so i can roll along the magnetic tracks with the ball?

SmokeRulz answered:

You mean the Spider Ball. Depends on which game you're playing. Since you didn't specify, I'll list all three:

PRIME 1 - You'll get it in the Phendrana Drifts, after obtaining the Wave Beam and the Thermal Visor. After you escape the pitch black hell of the pirate labs, you should immediately see where to go. A big boss fight in a giant room awaits you, and the reward is the Spider Ball.

PRIME 2 - You won't get it until you're in the Sanctuary Fortress. It requires you defeating the Spider Guardian in an all-Morph Ball fight, arguably the most annoying fight in the entire game. It should be the first main item you'll get in the area.

PRIME 3 - You get it in Elysia, but it can only be done after the first big foray on the Pirate Homeworld, since you need the Grapple Voltage to access new areas in SkyTown. One of which is the Powerworks room, where the Spider Ball is easily obtained.
0 0

Where can I find boost ball mp1? Open michealballard
Can I get the boost ball before Flaahgra? Answered Moustachio97
How do you get the spider ball in Metroid Prime? Open guitargeek1998
I have 98% of items but cant find? Answered KONGONTOWER
Where can I find (The Ice Beam)? Answered shadowshrend4