Where can I find the magnetic thing for the ball?

1. Where can I find the magnetic thing so i can roll along the magnetic tracks with the ball?

User Info: michealballard

michealballard - 6 years ago

1. You mean the Spider Ball. Depends on which game you're playing. Since you didn't specify, I'll list all three:

PRIME 1 - You'll get it in the Phendrana Drifts, after obtaining the Wave Beam and the Thermal Visor. After you escape the pitch black hell of the pirate labs, you should immediately see where to go. A big boss fight in a giant room awaits you, and the reward is the Spider Ball.

PRIME 2 - You won't get it until you're in the Sanctuary Fortress. It requires you defeating the Spider Guardian in an all-Morph Ball fight, arguably the most annoying fight in the entire game. It should be the first main item you'll get in the area.

PRIME 3 - You get it in Elysia, but it can only be done after the first big foray on the Pirate Homeworld, since you need the Grapple Voltage to access new areas in SkyTown. One of which is the Powerworks room, where the Spider Ball is easily obtained.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0