On the Island Run, in Wii Fit Plus, is there more than 2 cats to follow?

1. After completing the 2nd Island Run, and answering the 3 questions the game tells you that you have unlocked all 8 cats. However, there is no way to follow them. All I am getting is the original 2.

User Info: waysofolde

waysofolde - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Normally you unlock the others cats once you succeed the run with a certain percentage!

User Info: DragonoidDelta

DragonoidDelta - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. To follow the other cats you will have to "pass your guide" when the new cat is near.

User Info: nintendude14

nintendude14 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. There are eight cats total in the Basic Run Plus. Three each on Short and Long, and two on the Island Lap level. On the first two levels, you have to NOT follow the second cat to get to the third, but on Island Run, there seem to be only two routes (and thus, only two cats), which is a pity. I'd been looking forward to running through the castle garden, or perhaps to the end of the beach.

User Info: Thrippa

Thrippa - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Thrippa just said what I was going to say! Anyway, Thrippa there is a way to go through the castle garden and the beach. Just do Cycling Plus, as u get better u unlock Free Ride! It lets u go wherever u want on a bike! I've to the Ruins, beach, castle, basketball court, hotel,around the volcano, forest, tons of caves and lots of other places also! Try it! It's fun!
    P.S. Cats follow u as well, and if u made a dog it'll follow u too!

User Info: pikachufan43

pikachufan43 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. On the Cycling Free Ride, as you cycle over the island, you get an opportunity to find and break 20 beach balls. However, there is no tally as to how many you break and I was wondering what happens when you find all 20 beach balls. Anyone done this yet?

User Info: Stimpy2

Stimpy2 - 7 years ago 0 0