How do I beat the troll in the girl's bathroom?

1. Year 1 and must defeat troll in the dungeon

User Info: garyh13

garyh13 - 6 years ago
    How did you get into the girls bathroom? We are stuck, cannot get the picture to open the bathroom door....do you need a female? Where do you get one from?

User Info: mawaz1234

mawaz1234 - 6 years ago

1. First, use Z to build something that crashes into him. He'll start throwing things at you, press Z when they glow to throw them back. He'll then drop his club. Pick it up with Z, pull it to the top of the screen, and drop it on his head.

User Info: Zr2456

Zr2456 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Switch to Winguardium Leviosa. Then, I think the Troll will start throwing things at you. Use Wingardium Leviosa to send them back. Eventually, the Troll drops his stick, use the spell to make the stick smash the Troll (You need to actually move the stick onto the Troll's head). But there's something before that, I don't remember it that well.

User Info: pierocks166

pierocks166 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. To get into the bathroom, at the last section of that hallway, there is a picture and pieces underneath them, that is the lantern make the lantern and shoot the picture with B. There will be a timer and you have to run to the girls bathroom door and press Z.
    You have been turned into girls.

User Info: greengoblin009

greengoblin009 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Beating the troll in the girls bathroom is actually quite easy but I was like you at first, I couldnt quite figure out what to do for the first while until I started really messing around with the environment and approached the troll at close quarters. The troll has three hearts so you have to make three hits to defeat him. When you approach him for the first time hell charge at you, obliterating all of the bathroom stalls as well as part of the ceiling. A few chunks of the ceiling will then fall to the floor, you can grab on to them using your Wingardium Leviosa spell, levitating them up in the air and dropping them on the trolls head, taking away his first heart. In the next phase of the fight the troll will start swinging his club and smashing it on the ground as you approach him, knocking you backwards. Each time he does this a purple and grey object will fall at his feet, which he then hurls at you. Use Wingardium Leviosa to halt the flight of this object in mid-air and turn it back upon the original user. Doing this once will take away his second heart. After this second hit the troll will then be stunned and sit down on the floor of the bathroom. Simply approach him and use Wingardium Leviosa one last time to levitate his club up over his head and then release it to make the third and final hit . . . level over!

User Info: darthcobain17

darthcobain17 - 4 years ago 0 0