Getting into the girls bathroom?

1. How do you get into the girls bathroom. The picture keeps showing me a girl, but in story mode you do not get a girl. Any help would be great.

User Info: mawaz1234

mawaz1234 - 6 years ago
    Thanks Im gonna try. We have tried that and nothing happens, but gonna try it again. Do we have to hit the painting with a special spell or person?

User Info: mawaz1234

mawaz1234 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. There should be a painting. I think you have to zap the painting or something... Then something happens, I think the painting is lit up. Then there are a bunch of stuff in the painting that the person in it gives to you, and Harry becomes a girl. Wave at the woman above the entrance, then go in.

User Info: pierocks166

pierocks166 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Keep zapping the painting (B Button), then eventually the wizard will get upset and turn you into a girl.

User Info: dcoughler

dcoughler - 6 years ago 0 0