Question from fieonyou

What spell do I need for glittering red objects?

For the objects that shimmer with red sparkles. For example, the large stone spheres in some areas.

I figure I need another spell (I've completed all four years and have all the buy-able spells). Am I somehow missing a spell?

Accepted Answer

darthn312 answered:

these spells can only be used once you unlock a dark wizard (Tom Riddle etc.) you just have to use Wingardium Leviosa just with the dark wizard

Hope this helped
0 0


pichufreak answered:

^ that is right and the first to go after is Lucius malfoy in following the spiders cause u need him to get other dark wizards i think.
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

More Questions from This Game

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.