Question from melmwoodward

How do I get past the Fat Lady?

I was able to get into the Gryffindor area previously using Harry but there is no longer a light circle to stand in. I have tried to troubleshoot by replaying a story level, shutting down/restarting the game, visiting other areas, and using multiple different characters. In all cases the Fat Lady continues to sing and wave me off.

I have done all I can do without entering the Gryffindor Common Room. I have all 50 Red Bricks, 199 Gold Bricks, 165 Character Studs, and 49 SIP's.

I am missing:
2 Characters - Seamus Finnigan and Voldemort
1 SIP (99% sure it is the one in the Gryffindor dorm)
1 Gold Brick (for completing SIPs)

Either I'm doing something very wrong or I've got a glitch.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

Your characters are not in the Griffyndor Common Room. The final gold brick is, and I'm not sure what SIP stands for. But if you can tell me what it means, I'm sure I can tell you the correct answer. By the way, you seem like a pretty good game player with all of those things you collected. Can you give me a hint at where Professor Quirrell might be?

I can't get back into the Gryffindor Common Room/Dorm for the same reason. I know Seamus is in the Dorm once you do the Time Turner. You don't get Voldemort until you play the final level in Borgin & Burkes - which you can't get to until you get the last gold brick. The student in peril is in the couch by the fireplace; sure you didn't get it the first time in the dorm?

Why did the circle on the floor dissapear for Gryffindor common room? The circle dissapeared in my game.

It might just be a glitch, though im not positive because this has NOT happened to me. And im pretty sure your not doing anything wrong, because my circle has NOT dissapered, as i said before. if you tell me witch year your in, maybe i can help you. oh btw im year 2

oh and SIP stands for student in peril i think, correct? correct me if im wrong