Question from RECONPLANE

How do I save the game?

I haven't got the game yet, but in the DS version it is really hard to save so I was wondering how to save in this game. Can you save whenever you want to or do you have to beat a level first?

pitibow answered:

The game allows you to have a permanent save after each castle (at the halfpoint of a world and at the end of the world). You can also pause and have a temporary save, which deletes after you load it. With the castle save you can turn the game off and you'll start out right after you beat the castle and you can reload it as many times that you want. The temporary saves can only be used once.
3 0

Answers

bigjay6888 answered:

I have it for the wii but try to pause at the world select and youll might see it.
0 0

JDZ200 answered:

An option pops up asking if you want to save after castles and airships.
If you press + on the wiimote there is an option called quicksave which saves then makes you go to the title screen.
After you save the princess there is a feature that u can save whenever.
0 0

OkayDude answered:

You can Quick Save which is basically like pausing the game except you can turn the Wii off, go on another file, whatever. To do a permanent save you need to complete a Castle or an Airship that you haven't completed before (this doesn't work if you've already completed a castle or airship later in the game than the one that you complete next). You can also unlock a normal save option in the pause menu by completing World 8-Castle.
0 0

How do i use a game save? Answered Uchiha_Sasuke38
Won't save?!? Open nbarker23
Quick Save? Answered jigglesmax
Increasing save files? Answered tzaros01
How I get the fifth star on save file? Answered vyseskies