I need help carrying toad?

1. I know how to pick up a toad or a barrel. I can carry them and throw them. the problem is. If I need to jump how do I do that without throwing the toad or barrel off?

User Info: valley02

valley02 - 6 years ago

1. I assume you're using the Nunchuck + Wiimote method.
    You can hold stuff by holding Z or the B button. If you hold the Z button, you got your left thumb moving the control stick while your right hand is free to press A to jump.

If it's just the Wiimote, you can use your thumb to hold 1 and press 2 whenever needed.

User Info: MetalKingBoo

MetalKingBoo - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. With the Nunchuck + Wiimote, only B in needed to carry things. Hold B, and flick the Wiimote up to spin and you'll grab it. You can use Z to sprint as normal, or just walk. When you let go of B, you will throw it. Use A to jump as needed.

Summary with Nunchuck + Wiimote:
    Hold B and flick the Wiimote Up to grab
    Keep holding B to carry. Use other buttons as normal/needed.
    Release B to throw.

Note: While carrying Toads, you can still enter Warp Pipes. As long as Toad is close to the pipe, he will follow you. Speculation: It is likely that Toad will follow if he can be seen when you enter the pipe, but I haven't tested this. I prefer to throw him right next to the pipe.

User Info: Sindarin8

Sindarin8 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you need to jump then just keep holding Toad, because I assume you already know how to carry them. Just keep carrying and jump.

However if you run beneath a low block or something and Toad can't fit through, he will automatically be swiped off and you'll drop him.

User Info: A_nonymosity

A_nonymosity - 6 years ago 0 0