Question from Emi3280

Can I use Luigi or the Toad in 1-Player Mode??

I already passed all this game (I even passed all World 9 levels) and I want to use Luigi like in the DS Version,by pressing L+R you can use Luigi in 1-Player Mode,I want to know how to use Luigi in
1-Player Mode in the Wii one,or I want to know if its imposible.

Kraleck answered:

Luigi can only be used in 1 Player with the Super Guide (but it screws your chances of getting 5 Sparkling Stars on your file). Die 8 total times on a level and strike the green block to watch Luigi clear the level (you can continue the level as Luigi at any time during the Super Guide).
2 0

Answers

Rubyyoshi answered:

sadly, you cannot use Luigi in story mode... But the only way is the super guide like kraleck said.
0 0

mby123 answered:

No you cannpt.
0 0

Alpha218 answered:

Nope. Although Luigi can be played in a level by getting the Super Guide.
0 0

seoyeon answered:

no, you can't play as luigi. you can only play him in multiplayer. also, in super guide, luigi will be Played.
0 0

gasolinecookie answered:

If u have a 2nd Wiimote, then you're all set to play as Luigi. Pick 2P mode and then use Mario to pick items and levels. Then you can either grab Mario and carry him to the goal (just to practice rescuing Toads) or press A on P1 to get Mario in a bubble and jump on top of him to jump extra high! Not only that, but since its 2P, Super Guide won't appear so you can keep your sparkling stars!!
0 0