How to open Hint Movies Mario Wii with question marks?

1. I don't know how to open all the hint movies in Mario super bros on Wii, some of the hint moves have question marks and even thou i have collected all the stars i have 16 stars left after buying all of the hint movies and there are few i just cant even buy it even doesn't say the name just question marks on them.

User Info: danesaki

danesaki - 6 years ago

1. To get all the hint videos you need to complete every level, find all secret exits, use every cannon and collect all 231 Star Coins.

User Info: ---Nintendo---

---Nintendo--- - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Some of the hint movies cant be unlocked by collecting star coins, Most of them could be unlocked by geeting to the alternate goal of some stages, or all goals.

User Info: 2008G

2008G - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Complete the levels.....if it has n alternate exit, also go for the alternate exit.

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I think you have to collect all star coins (even in world 9), find every secret exit, finish every course, and maybe use all the cannons. hope this works. :^)

User Info: mariotoad7

mariotoad7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You have to go for perfect completion of the game. even though this makes no sense since you will be then unlocking hints to how to get perfect completion of the game.

User Info: baltiraven20

baltiraven20 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Just like everyone said, just collect star coins and find the secret goals and such. There's a guide here on Gamefaqs that tells you how to unlock each one. Link: www.gamefaqs.com/wii/960544-new-super-mario-bros-wii/faqs/58584

User Info: yoda2323

yoda2323 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. I'd say, pass levels, colect star coins, and also keep going on your adventure. And I think you can get more stuff. Mariotoad, I don't think they have star coin movies in world 9.

User Info: mrbebe2010

mrbebe2010 - 6 years ago 0 0