Where can I find the first Star Coin in 4-4?

1. I found the last 2 coins in that level but I just need to find the first coin in World 4 Stage 4

User Info: ladyvash30

ladyvash30 - 6 years ago

1. Go up the Yellow Ceiling Pipe almost immediately after the P-Switch on the ceiling. You'll have to dodge a ton of Bloopers here to get to it.

One of the ?-Blocks in the new area has a Penguin Suit. Use its Ice Ball Power to freeze the Cheep Cheep when it is under the coin and use it as a platform to jump for the Star Coin.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You have to click the P switch and go UP one of the golden pipes. Im pretty sure the purple coins leads you to it.

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to hit the P switch and follow the coins to the golden pipe on the CEILING and go up it.
    dodge the squids to get it. 1 of the ? blocks has a penguin in it. freeze the cheep cheep when its under the coin and jump on it to get the Star Coin.

User Info: hmelvin83

hmelvin83 - 6 years ago 0 0