Question from chaosshadow123

What is the plot of this game going to be?

Considering the ending for the first Mario Galaxy I was wondering if anyone knew the main plot for this one. Like how does Bowser Jr. enter the game this time?

ColorPrinter answered:

SPOILERS: Bowser kidnaps Peach.
2 0

Answers

mariotoad7 answered:

the plot is like Super Mario Galaxy but I don't know about Bowser Jr. and Bowser. Give me a while to think.
0 0

Apiopi answered:

It is not known yet. Nintendo haven't made it public. But there is an image of Bowser kidnapping Peach in the beginning roaming in the internet...
0 0

XXX_Roxas_XXX answered:

Bowser kidnaps peach again and mario with the help of the starship (the mario head in the boxart) should get the power stars to reach bowser and rescue peach.
0 0

Animal_Hugger_1 answered:

Lolz., isn't that the plot of all the Mario games save few?
0 0

TheGame50401 answered:

I think they should end this series with Super Mario Galaxy 4, where Bowser kidnaps peach, and half way through the game bowser gives mario an opportunity that no one can resist, To RULE THE GALAXY along bowser's side, from that point, he has 2 path's, to accept bowser's offer, or to stay on track to rescue peach. If Mario decides to take his offer, the stars will turn black and Red, and you will have to go through every planet and galaxy to claim power and capture certain enemy's for Army's that you must build, the bigger the army, the more harder every planet becomes to over power it to claim ownership..... at the end, mario must come face to face with Peach who he was supposed to save, to where he has one final choice, to betray bowser, but if you choose the other not yet known option, a lone grand star crashes through the cell wall and takes her off to the last galaxy you must conquer and where peach becomes more powerfull than bowser and mario must find some way to re capture the last grandstar and put peach back in her place forever...
0 2

Is this game still co-op like in the last game? Answered shadowkratos774
Should I buy this game?? Answered Emi3280
How many worlds are in this game? Answered hotdogsaucer
Short game?! Answered TailsDollTails
Is this game 2 player co-op? Answered ipod_ice