Where can you use luigy?

1. I saw that in some of the videos the player uses luigy instead of mario, and I wanted to know where or when you can use him

User Info: nitzan_z

nitzan_z - 6 years ago
    Thanks for the answers. I accidentally wrote with "y" Instead of "i" and I did not notice until now

User Info: nitzan_z

nitzan_z - 6 years ago

1. After 20 or so stars he will starts appearing randomly at the begiining of a level and you can control him. After beating the final boss you can switch to him whenever you want.

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Who's Luigy? Never heard of that character before...

User Info: Sephiran1

Sephiran1 - 6 years ago 3 4
  2. i think he mention Luigi. Well anyway as far as i know this time you dont need the 120 stars to get Luigi but idont know who to get Luigi

User Info: Tsubasaga

Tsubasaga - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. You meet him in a star nearly at the start of the game, tall trunk is the name of the galaxy but you can really use him whenever you want after you beat the final boss at 71 stars.

User Info: DarkEmperorr

DarkEmperorr - 6 years ago 4 0
  4. Yo yo dwogs ya see that wiggidy wigidy wack question da yours gosts a real good answer righst here and all youve gotst to do is beat the game wip 72 stars am mario dwog so hope it helps mandwog.

User Info: Codebreaker1234

Codebreaker1234 - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. After a certain point in the game, Luigi starts to appear in certain stages. If you talk to him, you can play as him for the level's entirety. Once it's over, control goes back to Mario.

I believe he is playable whenever you like after you've beaten the game.

User Info: rockmage

rockmage - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. After 20 stars you can switch to him in these three galaxies:*
    Haunty Halls
    Cosmic Cove
    Flip-Swap
    *Those are the only galaxies I know of.

User Info: tjernst

tjernst - 6 years ago 0 0