Can you use the Wii Classic Controller (Pro) to play this game?

1. I'm not sure which controller you'd need to play this game. I sure hope you can use the classic controller because I feel the remote and Nunchuk are pretty awkward. They are for me, anyways.

User Info: dan_paris

dan_paris - 6 years ago

1. No you cannot. This game is Wii Remote and Nunchuk Only. Trust me, the controls will NOT feel awkward playing this game.

User Info: GarrettTheHung

GarrettTheHung - 6 years ago 14 0

Answers

1. Haven't played it yet, don't have a classic controller (pro), I actually prefer the wiimote and nunchuk because of the fact that I have played (and beaten) the first Super Mario Galaxy all the way through.

User Info: gleed312

gleed312 - 6 years ago 0 8
  2. No you can't play the game with classic controller, you can only play it with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk ( like the person above said) and the controls are great and NOT awkward. The game wouldn't be the same without them. Trust me.

User Info: Mr_Spikegamer

Mr_Spikegamer - 6 years ago 3 2
  3. They said they improved the controls so it isn't as frustrating at points, like in few spots in the first one. Personally, I didn't have problems, but I've heard complaints.

User Info: Chill_Agent

Chill_Agent - 6 years ago 1 2
  4. Its a wii mote and nunchucks game only, the controls are good but some levels will give you difficulty with the controls

User Info: baltiraven20

baltiraven20 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Just to add something, the real reason why you cannot use the Classic Controller is because you need the wii remote's point cursor to beat several of the levels involving Yoshi. Since that cursor only works if you're holding a wii remote, the classic controller would actually make the game next to impossible.

User Info: Nmajmani

Nmajmani - 6 years ago 5 0
  6. I wish, but NO!

User Info: mariobros1989

mariobros1989 - 6 years ago 1 2
  7. No. Not that there's really a point to it in this game. The wii remote and nunchuk feels fine for 3D Mario games, and doesn't feel odd at all.

User Info: weegee580

weegee580 - 6 years ago 1 0