So it's out today right?

1. Where can i buy it without paying for it online? and is there even a store open since it's sunday?

User Info: silverninja1012

silverninja1012 - 6 years ago

1. yes, gamestop is open on sundays. I have to one in the mall before, somestimes best buy carries new games. so it depends which store you live near.

User Info: mmftrecord

mmftrecord - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. *Been to one in the mall

User Info: mmftrecord

mmftrecord - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Everything isn't closed just because it's Sunday! Stuff like the post office is closed, sure, but unless it's a holiday, stuff should be open. ;)

Regardless, yes, the game is officially out as of today. I recommend going to your nearest Wal-Mart. I work at one, and we ALWAYS have a lot of copies of new games and very rarely run out (if we do, they order a ton more), whereas Gamestop is almost guaranteed to have nothing unless the game got a lot of preorders.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I'd hurry up if you want to get it, it's a great game, and Wii nerds everywhere will be buying this game. I already have it, I pre-ordered, it is a must have

User Info: ChilledDeth

ChilledDeth - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Target, Walmart, KayMart, Best Buy, Game Stop, EBN Games, anywhere should carry a prime game like this

User Info: baltiraven20

baltiraven20 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Everyone is just about correct here. I was lucky and got the last copy at wal-mart. I went back the next day and there was like 10 copies untaken.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Yep...

User Info: Super1589

Super1589 - 6 years ago 0 0