Question from BhavanS

Can you get a bronze star?

I heard that a

hotdogsaucer answered:

You get bronze stars when you die so many times that the game sends a guide to help you out. If you accept the help and use the guide, then you'll get a bronze star. They have no purpose, it just looks.... weird.
5 0

Answers

tjernst answered:

You get bronze stars if you complete it with the Cosmic Guide. Spoiler Alert!! THEY DO NOTHING :P!!!
4 1

thom_maytees answered:

As others have said, you get a Bronze Power Star if you complete a Galaxy using the Cosmic Guide. But contrary to what hotdogsaucer claim that they have "no purpose," having a Bronze Power Star will not allow you to complete a galaxy, so it is important to complete each galaxy and the Bowser/Bowser Jr. stages with a normal (Gold) Power Star.
0 2

Probawl111 answered:

Yeah, bascially, don't get them. Also I'd love to know what "I heard that a" means.
0 0

what do Bronze stars affect? Answered beawesum
If I get 120 stars but some are bronze can I still go find the green stars? Answered Daisy26f
What is the best way to get 9,999 star bits? Answered robofish_13
Green Star?!? Answered coasterboy21
Honeybloom hidden star? Answered gcow12