What are all the item names and what do they do?

1. I don't have the game yet and I'll remove this question when i do (sorry 4 that)

User Info: gasolinecookie

gasolinecookie - 6 years ago

1. I'll just list them all and the effects
    Spin Drill: When you spin on dirt ground (Which is anywhere you have a drill mostly) You tunnel to the other side.
    Cloud Flower: Every time you spin you create a cloud platform under you, but you only have 3 per cloud flower.
    Rock Mushroom: Turns you into a rock and you roll around and kill things that you touch.
    Fire Flower: Just like in Galaxy 1, you can shoot fireballs for a limited time.
    Bee Mushroom: Like in Galaxy 1, lets you fly for a short time and stick to honeycombs.
    Spring Mushroom: Like Galaxy 1, lets you jump really high, but you can't stop jumping.
    Rainbow Star: Makes you invincible for a bit.

Next, the power-ups that you get while on Yoshi.
    Dash Pepper: You run really fast, going up certain walls for a while.
    Blimp Fruit: Yoshi inflates and flies up for a while, until his air runs out.
    Bulb Berry: Lights up the ground, revealing invisible paths for a while. Without this, you will fall right through the invisible platforms.

User Info: Zaazaa0

Zaazaa0 - 6 years ago 1 0