Where is the hidden star in the fluffy bluff galaxy?

1. I've ran through the galaxy 3 times and can't find it, could someone tell me where it is?

User Info: GAMEFRAK100

GAMEFRAK100 - 6 years ago

1. You know where you get the Cloud Suit for the first time, right? Okay, from there, make three clouds so you can get on the tree. You'll find a sling star and a sleeping toad. Use it. You'll find a hungry Coin Luma, who wants 100 COINS. Luckily, the coins are easy to find, one ? coin is on the cloud the HL is on, and another in a pipe behind a tree. Just remember to stomp enemies in stead of spinning, and some coins are after that area.

I got there with 109 coins.

User Info: tjernst

tjernst - 6 years ago 2 0

1. If i'm right, you have to wait for a letter from the chimp saying that he as a game for you to play.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. start the first level and you see a tree to your right. Behind the tree was a pipe, I believe. Go in there and collect as many coins as possible. Once done, get up the tree. Use the cloud suit. Use the launch star there and youll find a coin-hungry luma there. It will need 100 coins btw. Get to the new planet and collect the silver stars.

User Info: dcavsnel

dcavsnel - 6 years ago 0 0