Question from nitzan_z

How can you make the cloud suit be on starship mario?

I saw that the cloud suit suppose to be on your spaceship, but I don't have it.
how can you make it appear

nitzan_z provided additional details:

I finished the first star at Fluffy Bluf and Cloudy Court, but I have the cloud flower only on the display inside the engine room (but not on the spaceship itself).
any ideas why?

romeo777 answered:

After getting big amount of stars (I don't know exactly how many, maybe 50-80), a Cloud Flower will appear over the Mario's cap "M" on the starship. It can help you to reach a 1-Up mushroom on a cloud over the starship.
0 0

Answers

pokedude900 answered:

There is a certain galaxy you need to visit to make it appear. It may have been Fluffy Bluff Galaxy. That, or Cloudy Court Galaxy.
0 1

Kraleck answered:

Clear Fluffy Bluff Galaxy's first star.
0 0

lucastcorrea answered:

Get the first star of Cloudy Court Galaxy and it will appear between the M and the "Mario" 's cap sun protection.
0 0

gleed312 answered:

It's Cloudy Court.

Beat it's first star, you get the Cloud Flower.
0 0

gamefan320 answered:

I got the Cloud Flower to appear on the ship after Starshine Beach's second star. World 4 if I remember correctly.
1 1

Richy02 answered:

Its Cloudy Court beating its first star
0 1