Question from gcow12

Can I get the cosmic guide on bowsers lava lair?

In world 2

From: Daisy26f 4 years ago

Do not try killing yourself it's a waist of time because if you dye 2 seconds after starting it will take WAY to many tries and game overs.

Can you? Yes. I wouldn't recommend using it, though.

Maybe, maybe not. get about 10 lives and see for yourself by dying on purpose. after 5-8 tries, ask someone better than you to do it for you.

I recommend not getting the cosmic guide, because you will get a bronze star insted of a power star at the end, which are pretty much useless.

Maybe not... I don't think you can a cosmic guide on a boss fight.

@Super1589 it's a Grand Star not a Power Star

First of all, you can get it on a boss fight( the cosmic guide appeared when I was fighting fiobblegut) secondly I don't reccomend using it unless it's absoultely impossible. Plus I'm not sure if you can use the CG on grand star missions.

The CG won't appear in Grand Star missions.

I really like the cosmic guide even though you get a brozne star when you use it if I cant defeat a hard boss on any level no matter how hard I try I use it so I can at least move on in the game besides I backtrack in everygame I play if you know what I mean by that

Yeah you would have to try like 10 ten times to get her. over and over again though.

My friend got it on regular Gobblegut so you can get the CG on grand star mission but I would not recommend it until you got about 5-10 game overs.

Try killing yourself alot it might work.

Yes you can I got the cosmic guide on the boss in world 6 but the thing is she will only bring you to the boss and you must beat him yourself. Although to get the cosmic guide on the boss you must dye many more times like 10 to 20 more so try your best and eventually you will either beat him or she will appear. And for Super1589 you will get a bronze grand star instead of a grand star. And bronze stars are not totally useless until you want to unlock grandmaster galaxy because to get world S and to get the reen stars you can have only bronze stars (although that would be odd).

I have no Idea if you can. But I do know that you shouldn't use any cosmic guides ever. It will give you a bronze star. Once, I got a bronze star on Melty Monster Galaxy in world 6. I didn't get a silver crown because it wasn't a gold power star.

I'm pretty sure you can but it's worthless because you'll just get a green star.

NOT green star, bronze star, silly. And you can, my friend got it.