Can I get the cosmic guide on bowsers lava lair?

1. In world 2

User Info: gcow12

gcow12 - 6 years ago

1. Do not try killing yourself it's a waist of time because if you dye 2 seconds after starting it will take WAY to many tries and game overs.

User Info: Daisy26f

Daisy26f - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Can you? Yes. I wouldn't recommend using it, though.

User Info: SirRobin1tothe3

SirRobin1tothe3 - 6 years ago 1 2
  2. Maybe, maybe not. get about 10 lives and see for yourself by dying on purpose. after 5-8 tries, ask someone better than you to do it for you.

User Info: Gameflamemaster

Gameflamemaster - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. I recommend not getting the cosmic guide, because you will get a bronze star insted of a power star at the end, which are pretty much useless.

User Info: Super1589

Super1589 - 6 years ago 2 1
  4. Maybe not... I don't think you can a cosmic guide on a boss fight.

@Super1589 it's a Grand Star not a Power Star

User Info: swordfire328

swordfire328 - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. First of all, you can get it on a boss fight( the cosmic guide appeared when I was fighting fiobblegut) secondly I don't reccomend using it unless it's absoultely impossible. Plus I'm not sure if you can use the CG on grand star missions.

User Info: Boombunker36

Boombunker36 - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. The CG won't appear in Grand Star missions.

User Info: Fakatopatere

Fakatopatere - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. I really like the cosmic guide even though you get a brozne star when you use it if I cant defeat a hard boss on any level no matter how hard I try I use it so I can at least move on in the game besides I backtrack in everygame I play if you know what I mean by that

User Info: Recoidac

Recoidac - 6 years ago 1 3
  8. Yeah you would have to try like 10 ten times to get her. over and over again though.

User Info: hmelvin83

hmelvin83 - 6 years ago 1 0
  9. My friend got it on regular Gobblegut so you can get the CG on grand star mission but I would not recommend it until you got about 5-10 game overs.

User Info: superfan123

superfan123 - 6 years ago 1 0
  10. Try killing yourself alot it might work.

User Info: shadowdimentio

shadowdimentio - 6 years ago 1 0
  11. Yes you can I got the cosmic guide on the boss in world 6 but the thing is she will only bring you to the boss and you must beat him yourself. Although to get the cosmic guide on the boss you must dye many more times like 10 to 20 more so try your best and eventually you will either beat him or she will appear. And for Super1589 you will get a bronze grand star instead of a grand star. And bronze stars are not totally useless until you want to unlock grandmaster galaxy because to get world S and to get the reen stars you can have only bronze stars (although that would be odd).

User Info: Daisy26f

Daisy26f - 6 years ago 1 0
  12. I have no Idea if you can. But I do know that you shouldn't use any cosmic guides ever. It will give you a bronze star. Once, I got a bronze star on Melty Monster Galaxy in world 6. I didn't get a silver crown because it wasn't a gold power star.

User Info: ryry500

ryry500 - 5 years ago 1 0
  13. I'm pretty sure you can but it's worthless because you'll just get a green star.

User Info: yaccov

yaccov - 5 years ago 0 2
  14. NOT green star, bronze star, silly. And you can, my friend got it.

User Info: leetic

leetic - 5 years ago 0 0