Question from azzurri78

What prompts the mail from the Chimp for Slimy Spring star?

Is there a level or star you have to complete so that you get the mail from the Chimp for the second Slimy Spring star? I have 116 gold stars. Seems a little late in the game to be waiting on a monkey.

All other Chimp challenges completed.

From: MrL1193 4 years ago

Just keep collecting other Stars and the letter will show up eventually. Other people have said that the letter didn't appear for them until they had collected 119 Stars, so you might just have to be patient.

Have you completed all the other chimp challenges? Maybe thats why.

This happened to me, i completed everything up until boss blitz. and i didn't see it until i got flip out

I got it after 110 stars with all possible galaxies unlocked, so you'll just have to wait.

My friend had the same problem, and we didn't see it till we had 118 stars. I got the letter right after. Be patient.

I got it after completing the Comet Mission on the sixth Bowser course at 107-ish stars. I'm fairly sure that all of the Chimp/Gearmo/Jibberjay challenges are unlocked by completing certain objectives, not numbers of stars. Or maybe it's just random, but I doubt that highly.

Yea, it's the bowser's galaxy generator speed run comet star