Is this game any good?(Is it fun?)

1. I'm planing to get it but first I need to know how fun it is.

User Info: nicole122

nicole122 - 6 years ago

1. This game is incredible. There are so many different level types, and they are all fun. It is also perfectly challenging, and the difficulty curve is great. I would definitely suggest it.

User Info: brawlfan94

brawlfan94 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's really fun, there's alot stuff to do so you'll be enertained for a bit. there really are alot of different level types and it's chalenging . Also unlike the 1st game it has not alot of annoying angles to view the level with :)

User Info: Scurfy00

Scurfy00 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Its a lot of fun and Yoshi joins the game!

User Info: mariobros1989

mariobros1989 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. 0 0
    O
    You are missing out!!!! SMG2 IS THE BEST RATED E GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!! EASY BEGINNINGS, IN-GAME TUTORIALS(mostly) AND A COSMIC GUIDE TO HELP YOU ON TOUGH LEVELS ARE JUST A FEW!!!!

User Info: Gameflamemaster

Gameflamemaster - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. ITS AWESOME. Not only is it challenging, but new power-ups, mini-games, and yoshi make it fun.(PS if u've played SM64 then a surprise awaits u in a couple of the levels. I rate it an 11/10

User Info: Pokelover730

Pokelover730 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. I thought Super Mario Galaxy couldn;t get any awesomer. I was wrong.

User Info: Super1589

Super1589 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. Actually this game is the absolute hardest I've ever played in my life, but it's a decent game. Beating the game takes a lot of patience

User Info: CheatMod

CheatMod - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. It is one of the best and most difficult games I have ever played. Definitely worthy of a Game of the Year award.

User Info: GapingKeyboard

GapingKeyboard - 6 years ago 1 0