Question from nicole122

Is this game any good?(Is it fun?)

I'm planing to get it but first I need to know how fun it is.

brawlfan94 answered:

This game is incredible. There are so many different level types, and they are all fun. It is also perfectly challenging, and the difficulty curve is great. I would definitely suggest it.
2 0

Answers

Scurfy00 answered:

It's really fun, there's alot stuff to do so you'll be enertained for a bit. there really are alot of different level types and it's chalenging . Also unlike the 1st game it has not alot of annoying angles to view the level with :)
0 0

mariobros1989 answered:

Its a lot of fun and Yoshi joins the game!
0 0

Gameflamemaster answered:

0 0
O
You are missing out!!!! SMG2 IS THE BEST RATED E GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!! EASY BEGINNINGS, IN-GAME TUTORIALS(mostly) AND A COSMIC GUIDE TO HELP YOU ON TOUGH LEVELS ARE JUST A FEW!!!!
0 1

Pokelover730 answered:

ITS AWESOME. Not only is it challenging, but new power-ups, mini-games, and yoshi make it fun.(PS if u've played SM64 then a surprise awaits u in a couple of the levels. I rate it an 11/10
1 0

Super1589 answered:

I thought Super Mario Galaxy couldn;t get any awesomer. I was wrong.
1 0

CheatMod answered:

Actually this game is the absolute hardest I've ever played in my life, but it's a decent game. Beating the game takes a lot of patience
0 0

GapingKeyboard answered:

It is one of the best and most difficult games I have ever played. Definitely worthy of a Game of the Year award.
1 0

Should I buy this game?? Answered Emi3280
Is this game still co-op like in the last game? Answered shadowkratos774
What is the plot of this game going to be? Answered chaosshadow123
How many worlds are in this game? Answered hotdogsaucer
Short game?! Answered TailsDollTails