Question from nicole122

Is this game any good?(Is it fun?)

I'm planing to get it but first I need to know how fun it is.

brawlfan94 answered:

This game is incredible. There are so many different level types, and they are all fun. It is also perfectly challenging, and the difficulty curve is great. I would definitely suggest it.
2 0

Answers

Scurfy00 answered:

It's really fun, there's alot stuff to do so you'll be enertained for a bit. there really are alot of different level types and it's chalenging . Also unlike the 1st game it has not alot of annoying angles to view the level with :)
0 0

mariobros1989 answered:

Its a lot of fun and Yoshi joins the game!
0 0

Gameflamemaster answered:

0 0
O
You are missing out!!!! SMG2 IS THE BEST RATED E GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!! EASY BEGINNINGS, IN-GAME TUTORIALS(mostly) AND A COSMIC GUIDE TO HELP YOU ON TOUGH LEVELS ARE JUST A FEW!!!!
0 1

Pokelover730 answered:

ITS AWESOME. Not only is it challenging, but new power-ups, mini-games, and yoshi make it fun.(PS if u've played SM64 then a surprise awaits u in a couple of the levels. I rate it an 11/10
1 0

Super1589 answered:

I thought Super Mario Galaxy couldn;t get any awesomer. I was wrong.
1 0

CheatMod answered:

Actually this game is the absolute hardest I've ever played in my life, but it's a decent game. Beating the game takes a lot of patience
0 0

GapingKeyboard answered:

It is one of the best and most difficult games I have ever played. Definitely worthy of a Game of the Year award.
1 0

Should I buy this game?? Answered Emi3280
Is this game still co-op like in the last game? Answered shadowkratos774
What is the plot of this game going to be? Answered chaosshadow123
Is this game 2 player co-op? Answered ipod_ice
How many worlds are in this game? Answered hotdogsaucer