Can you plz help me??

1. I already beat the Bowser for the 1st ending,so World S popped out.I have passed like 3 galaxies from World S,and I am in the part you need 80 stars for advancing,and I only have 78,and I dont know where to get another one!!! I tried to get the Hidden Stars in some levels,but I dont find them,and Prankster Stars dont appear very often.what should I do??

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago
    yes,they work,but still,I cant find them. :(

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago
    I have 96 stars!!!!!

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago
    I have 103 stars!!!!!!!! can someone tell me where to get more??

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago

1. Try and check the faq walkthroughs and if you were more specific on what hidden stars (or regular stars) you need, maybe me or someone else could help you out on getting them.

User Info: RizuRukia

RizuRukia (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Hmm...All I can say is explore each level top to bottom for hidden stars. And I think each time you get a hidden star, a prankster comet appears. Then there are some challenge letters from the Chimp and others you may have missed. (they will reward you with a star when you complete them.)

If none of those works then...Sorry.

User Info: MissBatty

MissBatty - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Try getting all the stars possible,hidden or not.And also try getting the prankster comets coins whenever you see one, no matter how hard it is.
    But i remember that one of the chimp's challenges is in a pipe in the ice galaxy where you first get the rock or fire power. im pretty sure the levels called "Bowser on Ice". on that level,blast all the trees,statues, whatever and a pipe should come out. Another is a bowling challenge which is in a pipe. its the level where you bowl those monster looking pins. the pipes in the beginning. when you fly in there, look at the very edge and at the bottom, there should be a pipe. Im not sure if that was clear enough but thats 2 stars.
    too bad if you already got those.

User Info: Chicken2009

Chicken2009 - 6 years ago 2 1
  3. You probably need more Comet Medals to make the Prankster Comets appear. Check the FAQs for the locations of them and hidden stars.

User Info: Ratchetrules

Ratchetrules - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Explore the levels more for those you just have one star for and if you definitely cannot find them or the Comet Medals, then seek help from the FAQs/walkthroughs for clues and helpful hints. You just have to keep looking and you'll find all the stars. Hope this helps!

User Info: smashbrosbar21

smashbrosbar21 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. A prankster comet can only appear after you gather the Comet Medal of that certain galaxy. Go to your star list and search for the galaxies that have a blank circle which indicates the comet medal has not been found in tat galaxy. I guarentee you after you've gathered a few comet medals from different galaxies more prankster stars will eventually appear.

User Info: Boombunker36

Boombunker36 - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. Collect Comet Medals.

User Info: Pokegami

Pokegami - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. Simple,just collect comet coins you missed in galaxies.Some are easier than they look.

User Info: megasuper1

megasuper1 - 6 years ago 0 1
  8. If there is a crown on a level, don't go back there because you have all of the stars there .

User Info: mariogod

mariogod - 6 years ago 1 0
  9. In the first 6 worlds there are 7 galaxies in each world. Each worlds' first 4 galaxy contains 3 stars, and the last 3 galaxy contains 2 stars. For prankster comets, you have to collect comet medals.
    There is something, that many people don't know. If you beat a star with Luigi, a Luigi ghost will appear, that sometimes doesn't do anything, but sometimes helps a lot! In galaxies, that have a hidden star, Luigi will show the way to it! If he didn't show it, then you have to get the other Luigi ghost from the other star. You can get a Luigi ghost from the hidden star too. The Luigi ghost sometimes shows other things too, like hidden shortcuts, comet medals, hidden 1-ups, and even an infinitive 1-up trick! In some galaxies, it will do a speedrun; if someone is looking for a real challenge, beat it at the final star, the perfect run!

User Info: oqw

oqw - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Here is somthing, Get all the prankster comets then they will lead you to prankster comets plus do the hungry lumas 4 stars

User Info: sneep23

sneep23 - 6 years ago 0 0