Question from gamedude2009

Difficulty/length/files?

I have 3 questions:

How hard is it?
How long is it?
How many files does it have?

Because I don't want to waste $50 bucks on a game with 2 files and a week's worth of gameplay AGAIN, so if someone could answer my questions, I would greatly appreciate it.=)

dudezrock answered:

I say this game has a little bit of difficulty. This game should easily take a couple weeks even months.
This game has 3 files. At some points this game can be difficult but at other points it is fun and easy.
With 200+ stars to get it would take tons of time. The 3 files may stink but you can make the fun last even more by playing with a friend. I hope this helped!=)
0 0

Answers

jdaster64 answered:

It's of comparable difficulty to the first game, with innovative enough puzzles to keep you busy for days even if you've already played the original. It took me a week of intense playing to finish the game in its entirety, though that varies depending on how quickly you pick up the puzzles, and how good you are at platforming in general. There are only three savefiles, unfortunately, but that shouldn't be a major disavantage.
0 0