Question from fatmonkeydude89

SMG2 OR Epic Mickey?

SMG2 or Epic Mickey?

From: kopo12 4 years ago

One question pablito. Do you own Epic Mickey? I'll go out on a limb here and say they are both kind of the same decency. I'm a little torn on a decision here, so I'll give you the benefits of both games. Epic Mickey is a game that you'll wonder how long it takes to beat. By the time you beat it you'll probably forget the whole thing and want to start over again. But if you're like me and remember everything from a game, go for SMG2. I have played Epic Mickey and gotten bored (I get bored over tons of games so don't go around saying it's boring) SMG2 is a little like a game where you have to devote your time. You'll play for hours and notice you've only gotten 15 stars. Then you'll go here and find out there are more than 200 stars. They are both games of devoting your time, you have to play each one a long time to get to the good, fun stuff you've been promised. So go for which one you think feels best for you. You'll need time on your side for both. (NOTE: You'll need to devote even longer to win the games than the time i took to write, revise and publish this comment.)

I personally i think that SMG2 is much better that Epic Mickey because the level desingn is amazing the camera is flawless and the cntrols are perfect except for the spring suit but it only appears in one mission in the game and the graphics are good for the wii but i am not saying tha Epic mickey sucks but the camera is a little bad and the controls are a bit weird but the graphics are good and the story is pretty good so i recomend SMG2 over Epic Mickey.

They are both very good, however I would recommend SMG2.

They are both nice, but I still recomend SMG2 because it has nice 3-D graphics and easy controls with makes it very good game. And Epic Mickey, it sorta OK... Unless you're a big fan of Mickey...

Go with mario it's got very good ratings and game play but I heard epic micky isn't very good

I have both games and I would say SMG2 is better. Epic Mickey has a full storyline that it follows compared to SMG2 having a starting point and then just getting stars like usual. The reason I say SMG2 is better is because it has the basics of what makes a good mario game (following along a path that can split like in Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros. 3, wall jumping, cool suits and such that make mario what it is) plus the added features of using the Wii remote, and also the ability of being able to go back to get everything in the game. To be able to complete Epic Mickey 100% you have to play at twice at least and that is only if you do everything right. I know I missed some pins at the beginning of the game and you can't go back and get those later on. Also like kopo12 said, Epic Mickey can get boring just running around the world hitting enemies with paint or thinner (if you haven't played it, it is how you attack enemies) and then go to another part of the world to get something just to go back to the previous area to turn it in. SMG2 provides variety with how you get stars and the way each galaxy is setup. It's hard to say this as a Mario fan...*bites tongue*.., but I can compare this game to Super Mario 64.

I don't have Epic Mickey. But I think SMG2 Is amazing! It is my third favorite video game ever!

I'd definitely recommend SMG2 over Epic Mickey. Epic Mickey is good but SMG2 is amazing, in my opinion it's the best game of 2010 and one of the best of all time, has tonnes of replay value too.