Question from DudeElLoco

Cosmic guide penalty?

I realise that if you use the guide you will only get a bronze star for the level but are you penalized in any way for the guide appearing but refusing to use it like the shining stars on NSMBW if you complete it with out the guide appearing?

DudeElLoco provided additional details:

Sorry, let me make that clearer.

On NSMBW, when you finish the game without the option to use the super guide appear, the stars on your save sparkle. Is there anything like that for SMG2 if you dont let the cosmic witch appear?

Spokenbrawler13 answered:

no there is nothing like that in smg2.for me the cosmic spirit appered once but i didnt use it and when i finished the game 100% my game file was sparkling. your save file in super mario galaxy 2 will sparkle when you finish it. Hope this Helps.
0 0

Cosmic Guide help? Answered deadbeat105
Cosmic Guide? Answered bobby112358
Can I get the cosmic guide on bowsers lava lair? Answered gcow12
Is there a prize to completing the game without the Cosmic Guide appearing? Answered FFZeldaAddicted
How do I get the cosmic jewls? Answered Nintenguy94