Question from coasterboy21

Green Star?!?

I cant get to the first green star in Shiverburn Galaxy with the cloud flower...any good tactics for getting it?

coasterboy21 provided additional details:

I already have that it's the one on the fire planet above the lava wall...

It was the 3rd Green Star...Sorry!

BlanketPI answered:

Well, you said the first green star, so I presumed you meant "Green Star 1". It would help people answer your question earlier if you used the correct star number. Anyway, since I am not certain of which one you mean, I will give you both. (I am guessing you mean Green Star 3, but to be safe...)

Green Star 2 - Go all the way around the planet with the moving rocks over lava and it should be on your right. It is on the second inner-most rock.

Green Star 3 - This one is tricky, because you need to retain your Cloud Flower and 2 or 3 clouds from the first planet all the way to the cloud you see at the end, right under it. You just need to backflip (crouch and then jump) and make a cloud at about the peak of your jump. I believe repeating this once should make it easy to get the star. I think you can get the star without the backflip, but that is harder and requires 3 clouds.

(Sorry for the delay, by the way! I should have noticed sooner. I hope you have gotten the stars on your own already instead of waiting, patiently, for an answer.)
0 0

Answers

BlanketPI answered:

Once you freeze the planet (which I hope you did) I think you can get with normal jumps if you time it properly and have three clouds from the start. An easier method is to use long jumps to get yourself close and use a backflip to get into the volcano, if need be.
0 0