Review by SSBfighter

"One of the best!"

Let me start with the fact that Super Mario Galaxy was a successful game and Super Mario galaxy 2 Is an even better one.I'm glad this game came out because I personally wanted to see more of Super Mario Galaxy. There are many new stuff in this game and some from the first one but overall its a great game. So here's the breakdown of each category.

New Stuff:
Well not to give out everything I would say there's not many new stuff Its mainly just new galaxies and a few power ups. Newer enemies and game elements. Nothing to big to notice.

Graphics:9/10
Since this is a wii game I'll judge it accordingly to the quality of a wii game.The graphics are great for a Mario and wii game,but I felt like it was to ordinary nothing new that I haven't seen before. But in overall Great scenery.

Sound/Music:9.5/10
The orchestrated music In this game is wonderful. Some are original and some are remixed , but come on who doesn't like to hear that old classic tune you know and love. The rest of the sound is great. The cartoonish sounds make the game all the more better.

Controls:9/10
The controls are easy to learn, but could be confusing to new players. Also, pretty much all the controls are the same from the first one So it would be best to play the first.

Story:8.5/10
It's the same thing Peach is captured by Bowser and Mario comes to save her. Nothing new, but it's a Mario game that's the kind of story that made it popular. Sure it could use a little more but I'm not going to degrade a game because of the story.

Fun Factor:10/10
Whats more fun than jumping around in space! Nothing I tell you.NOTHING!

Replayability:Moderately High
When you get done with the story there's still so many stars to collect at the end, plus some levels are just fun to replay.

Overall to me:10/10

To me this one of the greatest games I've ever played.It would be hard to choose which one to play first Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 there both great games. The main quality of this game surpasses a lot of games that even some games will never get to. This is the sort of game that everyone needs to hear of or at least play it. I would recommend you to get this game if you have a Wii.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/17/10

Game Release: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (US, 05/23/10)