How do I beat (Diciple Lorithia)?

1. I need help beating her can iget a strategy on how to beat her and what level i should be and who to use?

User Info: Danyal98

Danyal98 - 4 years ago

1. Control Melia, she's weak to Ether attacks.
    Your main goal is, to destroy the Nebulas Lorithia summons, before they use self-destruct. Your helpers should concentrate on Lorithia.

For this battle I had Sharla and Riki in the group as well. (Or was it Shulk instead of Riki?)
    Sharla should have all of her healing artes equipped. Rikki can be the backup healer. Shulk can also work as a backup, plus he can use the Monado. Problem is, you have to warn him.
    Riki has a potent healing skill and his DoTs also are useful against the Nebulas (and Lorithia, if she's afflicted with all of them, but your team is trying to kill all Nebulaes.)

As for the AI, watch out. Lorithia has the bad habbit of pushing them into the acid surrounding the arena. If she does or you notice a party member is close to being pushed in, order him to your side. If a party member dies inside the acid, you're screwed. Sure, you can resurrect them, only for you and the party member to die a few seconds later.

There isn't much else I can say, as you know, Lorithia is probably the hardest boss in the game.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0