Question from PMWD

How do I beat level 13?

I keep hitting the guy with my staff and shooting him with my arrow, but he only has suffered 50% damage and I can't inflict any more damage. It's not an
AMP suit. What should I do?

granvilleg asked for clarification:

Not seeming to work. I spent over an hour with countless Stealth Attacks, endless arrow hits and multiple Staff Beatings but all to no avail. It even reached the point where Conrad ran out of ammo to throw or shoot, but still would not lie down and be dead. (Even tried to walk up to him and reason with him that on Pandora, it would be best to be friends, but he wasn't listening!)

There is a flash-up icon as you start the Stealth Attack, which is unexplained in the handbook, followed by a wiimote strike, then a set of concentric circles, usually with a Red X, by which time you are down on the ground. (So back in the grass, get refreshed and start again.)

What am I missing here?

Damned well not going to give up this close to completion.

dweintra asked for clarification:

Hey PMWD and master_ninjor I am having the same problem and can not kill this guy in the camo suit and rifle. If anyone out there can tell us How to kill this guy it would be very much appreciated. I hope somebody reads this who knows, it''s driving me nuts and getting very frustrating. Appreciate your help. THX

Answers

master_ninjor answered:

This is a very hard to defeat boss, because Conrad nearly always sees you. But you must try to get him near one of the logs with high grass nearby to make him search for you. Only than can you really good outmaneuver him and get behind him to make the 3 needed stealth attacks.
0 0

PMWD answered:

Hey, master ninjor, thanks for the help. I'll try that.
0 0

nani1000 answered:

Well you do actually have the bow dodge dont u otherwise ur toast or u could shoot really fast after u hit him 3 times u also have to battle people and AMP suits u hide in the grass and wait for him to come then when he turns around stealth attack him ur in luck if he comes in the grass got to the back of him and stealth attack him 3 times u have to do this the last minigame finishs him of :)
Hope this helps dude
0 0

joedoc159 answered:

Stealh attack, don't rush to hit him , press the "B" button and watch for a direction arrow ususally a swing to the left,, he will hold your kick, when "A" button appears follow on from there.
will take a few attacks but it does work
0 0

MadDogg56 answered:

Its actually very easy, but time consuming. While you are fighting the regular bad guys Conrad is shooting at you from above. Try to get a few shots in at him with your arrows. He will run like a wimp and hide. Take on the AMP's. Taking on two is always more of a challenge because while you attack one the other comes to kill you. Just go across the meadow and wait in the high grass for an opportunity to use your bow to hit them and start damage. They will come for you. Move through the tall grasses and try to avoid being attacked. Position yourself so you are near them in the tall grass and creep up on them and hope you get the B prompt for a stealth hit. Press B, watch for the attack and press A to avoid then do the WiMote wiggle to break them apart. Conrad starts shooting at you again. Nail him with your bow. Charge up your health and hide in the grass as he is coming down to fight. Watch for his grenades. He will toss them into the grass trying to smoke you out. Stay in the high grass as much as possible. He is very fast and more alert to your position than most bad guys so at first your going to need to keep moving. Eventually, he will start stopping near the tall grasses. Sneak up on him and look for a B button prompt. Press it then get ready for his attack and an A button prompt, then a Wiggle prompt then a Chop prompt. A successful sequence takes his health down one section. This means you have to do it 5 times to defeat him. Its takes time and patience as after an attack he seems real PO'd and chases you and tosses those grenades. Keep hiding and moving until you can st up another stealth attack. If the attack sequence is not successful his health remains the same. Once you beat him you've won the game.
0 0