How do you solve the puzzle about the star right before the forest temple?

1. I don't get it. I shot sling shot into the sun, and it didn't work. I'm out of ideas. The door won't open, and I'm stuck. Please help.

User Info: keyblade_lord

keyblade_lord - 5 years ago
    -_-" Sorry Guys. I was being a dumbass. I thought the door and that was seperate T_T

User Info: keyblade_lord

keyblade_lord - 5 years ago

1. If you search to the right of the temple entrance you'll find a stone that posts a riddle about shooting the star that the bird is looking at. The bird it refers to is upon the door. Look up onto the ceiling in front of the door and you'll find a pink switch. Shoot this with your slingshot.

User Info: Ecchage

Ecchage - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Go to the door. Look up.

User Info: psychoian

psychoian - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There's a pink crystal on the ceiling above the door. Shoot it.

User Info: DrEm314

DrEm314 - 5 years ago 7 0
  3. On top of the door you should see a pink diamond shaped switch. hit it with the sling shot and you should be able to get it.

User Info: nierro

nierro - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. A very small tip, there are some big gems on the door when it is closed. If you use the slingshot on them, one releases 5 rupees, another releases one. Not a huge amount of money, but you never know how much you'll need later!

User Info: say892

say892 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Back away from the door and look up; there is a red/pink crystal. Shoot it with the slingshot and you'll be good to go.

User Info: 11thDoctor

11thDoctor - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. DrErm314 is right.

User Info: coasterboy21

coasterboy21 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. i was trying to think what puzzles you were talking about but i cant believe you got trapped there lol, just look for the pink/red crystals and shot them. DONE

User Info: Trejon16

Trejon16 - 5 years ago 0 0