Question from keyblade_lord

How do you solve the puzzle about the star right before the forest temple?

I don't get it. I shot sling shot into the sun, and it didn't work. I'm out of ideas. The door won't open, and I'm stuck. Please help.

keyblade_lord provided additional details:

-_-" Sorry Guys. I was being a dumbass. I thought the door and that was seperate T_T

Ecchage answered:

If you search to the right of the temple entrance you'll find a stone that posts a riddle about shooting the star that the bird is looking at. The bird it refers to is upon the door. Look up onto the ceiling in front of the door and you'll find a pink switch. Shoot this with your slingshot.
0 0

Answers

psychoian answered:

Go to the door. Look up.
0 0

DrEm314 answered:

There's a pink crystal on the ceiling above the door. Shoot it.
7 0

nierro answered:

On top of the door you should see a pink diamond shaped switch. hit it with the sling shot and you should be able to get it.
0 0

say892 answered:

A very small tip, there are some big gems on the door when it is closed. If you use the slingshot on them, one releases 5 rupees, another releases one. Not a huge amount of money, but you never know how much you'll need later!
0 0

11thDoctor answered:

Back away from the door and look up; there is a red/pink crystal. Shoot it with the slingshot and you'll be good to go.
0 0

coasterboy21 answered:

DrErm314 is right.
0 0

Trejon16 answered:

i was trying to think what puzzles you were talking about but i cant believe you got trapped there lol, just look for the pink/red crystals and shot them. DONE
0 0