Question from garetsan

How do I get water dragon song?

The monster is not released when I fall to the temple, I have to do to find the water dragon?, I have the other two HELP D:

mordsithdee asked for clarification:

Are you looking to get the Water Dragon's song to do the Silent realm there, or a part of the Song of the Hero?

garetsan provided additional details:

I have the other two songs, none of that works, the door of Faron woods can not be analyzed, it is simply a closed door, thanks but no answer has worked for me

Answers

FireMLTRS answered:

To find the last part of the Song of Hero, you need to get the first and second part from the Thunder Dragon in Lanayru Desert, and the Fire Dragon in Eldin Volcano. Once you get the songs, go to the Sacred Ground and seal The Imprisoned once again.
0 2

DragonEleven answered:

I don't think you have to do the parts of the song in any order... if the imprisoned doesn't get released as soon as you arrive (and you haven't already fought it for a third time) then try going out the back of the temple, and you'll see the gate to the woods is closed... then go back through the temple and out to the sealed grounds and the fight should start.
Once you've re-sealed the imprisoned for the third time, then Groose will help you get into the woods.
0 0

Inzoum answered:

I actually started with the Water Dragon's part of the Song of the Hero, you don't need to do the others first. Enter Faron region from Behind the Temple and go through the temple and exit up front, you should get the third Imprisoned battle to begin. After sealing the Imprisoned for the 3rd time, you can get back into Faron Woods proper with the help of Groose. You'll need to get into the big tree from the bottom and swim back up where you'll meet the Water Dragon (you need to try and exit the tree from the top, she'll barge in at that moment). She'll have you complete a trial before she gives you her part of the song.
0 0

Inzoum answered:

If the battle is not spawning for you, try examining the gateway to Faron Woods from behind the Sealed Temple then talking to the old lady inside. I'm not sure if this is important as a trigger to the 3rd Imprisoned battle, but I remember doing that prior to the battle taking place/
0 0

pokemonfreak97 answered:

After getting the Thunder Dragon's part of the song, did you talk to the Lanaryu Goron again? If so, your game is bugged. Sorry.
1 1

WolfAmphitere answered:

There is a glitch during this part of the game that causes some sort of issue here (I haven't experienced it myself). However, there is a patch available on the Wii Shop Channel to fix this.
0 0

ijyliu answered:

This is clearly a glitch. Start a new save file or call nintendo. This time, do the Faron part of the song first. Land at the statue in the sealed grounds and start the battle by jumping down to the botton with the sailcloth.. The first part is like it was earlier in the second battle. When the imprisoned grows a black halo, make sure you have a bomb loaded and smack it with the Groosenator while it is trying to fly, then jump down to the bottom and smack the spike. For the third part, ride up the sealed grounds until you reach the Groosenator. Jump in the loader and shoot yourself onto the head. Hit the spike three times and big ugly will be sealed. Hit the spike with a skyward strike and follow the pattern. Then go back up, talk to the old woman inside, run back out, and jump in the loader of the machine again. You'll land in flooded faron woods. Enter the tree by diving to the bottom and going through the same hole as you did earlier. Float up and talk to the dragon. She'll make you go get tadtones. Use the underwater spin to pick them up. The Parella give useful hints. Finally, the song will play and you will need to return to Faron. She will teach you har part.
1 0

jeffreymcclain answered:

the game makes you collect the sacred flames in order. the door needs you to draw a symbol on it. The symbol should be marked with an x on your map, after speaking to the kiwi sitting on a branch high up in the great tree (use the underwater entrance). The symbol you draw on the door is a circle on the left side in the open space by the 2 backward C's. Also, if you think it is a glitch, go to the wii shop channel and get the legend of zelda: skyward sword channel for free. Some people reported a glitch when doing the Song of the Hero quest, and the channel will fix corrupted save data.
1 1

naz_bee answered:

You would get it after you have achieved getting the song from the thunder dragon.
0 1

9549code answered:

If you have encountered the Skyward Sword game braking glitch. Where you can't fight the imprisoned. Use the Zelda Skyward Sword Update Channel found in the wii shop channel in the wii shop or store.
0 0