Question from 14monkey

BIRD Feather?

Where do i get it because i got the sacred shield and well i am worried that its gonna break mean i know it heals it self but i don't want the shield to just break on my i got all the other needed items to make it expect the bird feather

mordsithdee answered:

They are fairly rare. I got 2 or three and they were mostly in the forest part randomly.
0 1

Answers

joegt123 answered:

You catch birds with the bug net.

Catch blue birds for blue bird feathers.
1 0

KeyBlade999 answered:

You can find them by catching birds via the Bug Net. The Bug Net is available at Beedle's Air Shop for about 50 Rupees.

Birds can be found most anywhere, though I prefer hunting in the Faron Woods (seeing as bugs are there as well).

Note that blue-feathered birds yield Blue Bird Feathers.
4 0

beamfox1 answered:

A lot of birds can be found in front of the sealed temple (Faron Woods). Hint: Walk very slowly and the birds will not fly away. Easy catch ;)
1 0

TakashiMifune answered:

Birds are pretty difficult to catch, even with the big bug net. Like beamfox said, the Faron Woods area is a good place, three birds constantly return to that one spot so you can keep trying to collect some. Note, there are Woodland Rhino Beetles and Faron Grasshoppers in this area as well
0 0

How to catch a bird and where is best? Answered AdvicePro
Bird statue eye? Answered silverzero007
How to bomb on bird? Open epona_goddess
How do I control the bird? Answered dtivonut2356
Where can I find bird feathers? Answered Mystic_night7