Question from dano133

How do I clear tiles in Skyward Sword, Sky Keep Section?

I got killed near the end of this section.There also were some errors on my part when i programmed the sequence of rooms during gameplay. Now when I try to restart with the original tiles I cannot do so. The tiles I have to work with are the wrong ones.How do I get the original ones back? Please Help! Thanks, dano133

Answers

dancinkayley answered:

Try exiting and re-entering Sky Keep. I *think* the tiles get reset when you do this.
1 1

An0nym0usGam3r answered:

The tiles get reset when you exit Sky Keep. The exit tile is the one with the South and East doors.
1 1

GameCatSC answered:

To reset the tiles to the original order, you can either exit through the first room, or you can simply use a save point to "Go Outside". when you enter again, the tiles will be arranged in the original order, but all gates and doors you opened or unlocked will remain open.
1 0

SingingSoul answered:

They r all rig
0 0