Question from Kellyomar

Can not get further?

(create your own question)Just beat mining facility, can not get any further, made the mistake of using air blower on windmill before talking to anyone, now they basically tell me I have to go it alone, no one gave any tips on what to do next or what to play on harp,how do I proceed further ?

Answers

Zolgear answered:

Have you visited the windmill near the Residential District of Skyloft? The one there is missing a pinwheel, and when you move in close to inspect it, a small cutscene should take place hinting at where you should go next.
0 0

OceanBlueDreams answered:

I made this mistake too.I believe Fi told you already to look for someone in the Knight Academy who will know the song to play on the harp, and talk to that person, in case you forgot. I know forgetting has happened to me quite a few times since I play after months and forget what was happening. Once you find this person, they will teach you this song. If you already know which song I am talking about, look at the lyrics of it to guide you by asking the person about them if the option is available.

SPOILER (if you have not gotten the song yet, this will tell you about the song on the harp)
.
.
.
.
.
If you cannot get the option to see the lyrics, here it is "Oh youth, guided by the servant of the goddess...
unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land. Oh youth, show the two whirling sails the way to the Light Tower...and before you a path shall open, and a heavenly song you shall hear."

SPOILER (if you don't know what to do after receiving the song/ how to do it)
.
.
.
.
.
If this hinting is not helping, you used the gust bellows on one windmill right? Make sure it is facing the right direction, you should know when it points in the right direction. It should be pointing towards the Light Tower (the tower in the plaza of Skyloft where the Wing Ceremony started). If nothing happened, that must mean you need to do more! There is another windmill you must find in the Residential District of Skyloft (where most people/shopkeepers live). A cut scene should happen telling you what to do next, but you have to get really close to it for the cut scene to start if it doesn't happen. A person should be there, as a hint that you need to go there. If no one is there, then there is something you have not yet completed before and I must need more information to help you.
0 0

ijyliu answered:

I think I know what it is... did you go talk to the woman in the Sealed Grounds to after beating the facility? You can't do any of the windmill stuff until after you fight The Imprisoned and have learned the Ballad of the Goddess.

Otherwise, I would need clarification as to what you have done.
0 0